Content: 65% fine merino wool, 35% Tussah silk. All natural dyes.
Origin: Made in the USA. Hand-dyed and handwoven in our Maine studio.
Dimensions: 24″ width x 90″ length.
Care: Professionally dry clean.
Packaging: Each wrap comes in our signature linen box, perfect for gifting.
Customization: Handwoven wraps can be customized with a hand-embroidered monogram or date.
- The Firefly Wrap is woven by hand in our studios.
- Each handwoven product is one of a kind.
- Due to the unique nature of all-natural, hand-dyed and custom-spun yarns, there may be slight variations from what is shown here.
- Colors of handwoven items may vary slightly due to dye lot variables as well as computer monitor variations.
- Each wrap has the Swans Island weaver’s mark – the symbol of an authentic Swans Island handwoven product.
Visit the Swans Island Journal to learn more about what goes into making our handwoven products. A Blanket’s Journey from Farm to Finish
Follow us in Instagram for a behind-the-scenes look in our weaving studio, dyehouse and finishing room. Scroll through to see how we make the unique yarn used in these wraps. @swansislandco.
Read about John Grace’s original inspiration for Swans Island’s handwoven blankets in Down East magazine’s December 2022 issue.