Content: 100% Certified organic merino wool.
Origin: Made in the USA. Hand-dyed and handwoven in our Maine studio.
Dimensions: 10″ width x 90″ length.
Sizes: One size – fits most adults.
Care: Professionally dry clean.
Packaging: Each scarf comes in our signature linen box, perfect for gifting.
- Firefly Scarves are woven by hand in our studios with hand-dyed yarns.
- Each handwoven product is one of a kind.
- Due to the unique nature of all-natural, hand-dyed and custom-spun yarns, there may be slight variations from what is shown here.
- Colors of handwoven items may vary slightly due to dye lot variables as well as computer monitor variations.
- Each scarf has the Swans Island weaver’s mark – the symbol of an authentic Swans Island handwoven product.
Visit the Swans Island Journal to learn more about what goes into making our handwoven products. A Blanket’s Journey from Farm to Finish
Follow us in Instagram for a behind-the-scenes look in our weaving studio, dyehouse and more. @swansislandco.|
Read about John Grace’s original inspiration for our handwoven blankets in Down East magazine’s December 2022 issue.