Our American Wool Duvet is filled with 100% USA-sourced wool encased in soft organic cotton. Our commitment to quality and great sleep starts with the wool. Our USA partner that stitches these duvets has scoured the country to find ranchers who not only treat their sheep humanely but also share in our passion of providing materials and products that are made in the USA. Each year sheep are sheared for their wool as it is a necessary part of ranching. Rest assured, the sheep that grow your wool are still happily grazing California meadows.
Wool is a 100% renewable resource. Wool is a natural insulator and regulates your body temperature. The tiny pockets within the wool become the same temperature as your body temperature and allow air to breathe. This allows you the perfect night’s sleep.
Our wool duvet can be used alone or with a cover. We recommend covering with our linen duvet cover for longest life and easy cleaning.
Content: 100% Climate Beneficial American wool fill, 100% Certified Organic Cotton casing.
Weight: Queen: 3.5 lbs; King: 5 lbs
Origins: Made in USA
Care: Hand wash lukewarm water and mild detergent. Line dry only, do not agitate, do not machine tumble. If your bedding has been used but isn’t soiled, the best way to refresh your comforter is to hang it outside on a sunny, breezy day for about three hours.
Dimensions: Queen: 90″W x 90″L; King: 108″W x 90″L
- Our wool duvet is 100% made in the USA
- The wool is sustainably sourced, sheared annually by caring ranchers in California
- Wool is a 100% renewable resource. Sheep are not harmed in the process of harvesting the wool.
- Wool is breathable, eco-friendly, hypoallergenic, and moisture wicking
- Duvet has wool batting inside, held secure by hand-tied knits approximately 9″ apart
View the entire Swans Island Linen Bedding Collection here.